HARMONY SUMMER CAMP
Support growing mind, body & heart of Children and Teens to
feel CONFIDENT and in BALANCE
Saturday, June 6 – Saturday, August 8, 2020
At Camp Harmony we: explore who we truly are, create art from nature, make new friends, share stories, write journals, take pictures and make movies, paint with essential oils, take long hikes, get our feet dirty, play music from our heart, see animals at the farms, do physical exercises, dance freely, sing out loud, and live in the present moment.
Harmony Family Yoga will provide superior instruction and a dynamic curriculum while teaching the basics of Yoga. The studio’s soft light, zen breeze, and live greens provide an inspiring environment for kids to create in and thrive. Daily yoga and mindfulness activities including DIY arts & crafts are practiced with supportive leaders and taught by specialists. Instructors will professionally teach the skills of yoga and meditation while sharing a healthy lifestyle. Camp Harmony is designed to support children and teenagers in developing the strength within, and growing in confidence. Yoga mats and props will be provided.
Independence, Teamwork, Creativity, Friendship, and Community.
- Indoor imaginary play
- Sandbox, and sidewalk chalk
- Building blocks and yoga balls
- Readings, sing-alongs and dance
- Indoor structured play
- Macrame making & Painting with essential oils
- Wilderness play, petting farm, ponies
- Playground sports & games
- Team building activities
- Field sports and games
- Hiking, nature & ecology
- Performing arts, and film production!
Age Specific Programming Tailored to Your Child’s Age
Our camp program is tailored to match the different developmental stages of your children.
Harmony Summer Club
Summer Club Registration
Summer Registration Fee: $55
Includes Camp Harmony T-Shirt and travel mat.
Camp hours 9:00am-3:00pm
Weekly Fee: $219
$199 Early Bird (*save $20 before 4/1)
Week 3 Jun 29- July 2: $179
Daily Rate: $79
Half Day: $49 (9am-noon)
3 Days Fee: $149 per week
Camp Passes $500 for ten (10) days – You choose the days*.
Extended Care $50 per additional hour from 3pm-6pm
Remember Pack a lunch and reusable water bottle.
Every week has a different theme at Camp Harmony.
Camp Harmony in Thousand Oaks has countless ways to have fun. From lightsaber battle to DIY arts and crafts to our superhero week, there is something for everyone.
Camp Harmony is created for children and teenagers 4-16 years of age to strengthen their physical body while meeting new friends and enjoying a harmonization of mind, body and heart.
BRING-A-BUDDY – GET $25
Bring-A-Buddy to Camp. You get a $25 credit toward a future purchase for each new family you refer. And your buddy gets $25 off their purchase.
ENROLL AND REFER A FRIEND
Sample (Weekly) Schedule
*June 7 (Orientation) – August 8 (Party)
- Week 1 | June 7–June 12 | Team Building
- introduction to yoga * Partner Yoga *Mindfulness
- Week 2 | June 15–June 19 | “Around the World in 5 Days!”
- *Field Trip: Garden of the World
- Week 2 | June 22–June 26 | “H2O Week” Ocean Learning and Activities
- *Reuse, Reduce and recycle *Sustainable Lifestyle
- *Field Trip: Aquatic Zoo
- Week 3 | June 29–July 2* | “SuperHero Week”
- * S.T.E.A.M. program * Lego and Robotics
- Week 4 | July 6–July 10 | “Star Wars Week”
- Rock climbing *Lightsaber workshop
- Week 5 | July 13–July 17 | “Artist Week” DIY Arts and Crafts
- Field Trip: Art Museum *Art Studio
- Week 6 | July 20–July 24 | “Animal Week”
- *Mobile Farm *Field Trip: Farm
- Week 7 | July 27–July 31 | “Talent Show Week”
- *Harmony Family Yoga’s Got Talent” *MUSIC STORE
- Week 8 | August 3–August 7 | “Behind the Curtain Filming Week”
- *Field Trip: Hike and Movies *Kids Plan * Video production
- | August 9* | Harmony Camp Carnival
- Time to CALM DOWN and get ready for a new semester!
*Trips and Weeks are subject to change without notice.
*Please be aware that there are no refunds or rescheduling. There are no make-ups or credits for missed camp days.