Build a healthier body and a stronger mind.
For kids 4-9 years old.
(TK, Kindergarten through 4th grade)
45-minute each class
Hybrid Online & In-Studio Options
Tuesdays and/or Thursdays 3:15pm
One Class per week: $89 for 4 Sessions
Two Classes per week: $160 for 8 Sessions
Little Yogis Program
- Kids yoga helps children develop strength and body awareness
- They learn to build resilience and self-esteem
- We offer a yoga tool belt with mindfulness breath and meditation
- Help manage children’s emotions
- Enhance their concentration
- Keep your little ones active in a safe, non competitive and nurturing environment.
WHAT OTHER PARENTS ARE SAYING:
My 5 year old son and I love yoga here! The atmosphere and instruction is very relaxed and fun, perfect for accommodating kid’s fickle attention spans. We both always learn something new and I treasure the opportunity to do yoga together. – Christine W
Wonderful experience with Cici. She is great with children, very patient and makes the class fun! Highly recommended! – Elena S.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why do we practice breathing?
- Help manage children’s emotions and release anger.
- Discover the magical effects of calming and energizing breath.
- Slow down their busy mind; help them to focus and concentrate.
- Over practice, your kids will learn the tool to balance their sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system with breathing.
How do you teach children at a young age to meditate?
- We offer visualization with yoga stories
- guided meditation to allow your child to explore with imat ginations
- find an inner space that is unique and safe for each individual from within.