Classes / Workshops / Memberships / Private Session Bookings
- All Class Series are valid for one year from the date of purchase. There are no extensions, no exceptions. They are non-transferable.
- Memberships are non-transferable. Memberships do NOT include workshops or other events.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds on classes, workshops, trainings or event registration.
- Private sessions are booked by appointment. If you need to reschedule, 24 hours notice is required. Otherwise, you will need to purchase a new session.
- You may take photos prior to, or after the session, BUT we kindly ask that you respect the solitude and privacy of our other guests. No photos during the session. Absolutely no tripods or ‘selfie sticks’.
- Children and babies of all ages are welcome to our kids yoga classes with age specified group sessions and private bookings. Children above the age of 14 are welcome to join our community sessions.
- Membership changes/cancellations require 30 days written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some ZEN etiquette that you NEED to know:
- Bring water, an open heart and open mind.
- Doors will open 10 minutes prior to the start of class, we suggest you arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the start of class to check in, get settled and take a deep breath.
- Please arrive early, and respect your fellow yogis. Late arrivals disturbs facilitator and guest experiences.
- When you arrive, please come in quietly, and find a space your shoes/keys/phone and or bag.
- Please make sure to sign in.
- Please silence your phone upon arrival and leave it outside of the practice space. Part of the magic of yoga is soothing that part of us that’s always on alert.
- Bring your own yoga mat. If not, no worries, we have mats to lend (until you get your own), no charge. Please bring a towel if you perspire.
- Be safe and listen to your body. Please inform your teacher of any injuries or special health conditions that may affect your practice.
- Wear comfortable clothing, something you would wear to meditate. Comfortable easy off shoes (slip-ons, sneakers, sandals.)
- Please refrain from wearing strong fragrances and perfumes. Other students may be allergic and it helps to create a neutral environment for all. Scents matter
- Lastly, let us help you find a class or offering that’s right for you. Email us at email@example.com.
Yogi Tips for Children and Teens
- We encourage you introduce your kids and families to yoga by sharing your own practice and journey with them.
- We encourage children and teenagers to attend yoga! Those ages 16 and older may join adult classes on their own.
- Kids between the ages of 12-15 years old can attend classes unaccompanied, however an adult must sign the Yoga Waiver & Release Form prior to sessions.
- Kids under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult 16 years or order in the studio.
- Let us help you find a class or offering that’s right for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
Harmony Family Yoga PHOTOGRAPHY GUIDELINES
- Harmony Family Yoga retains full rights to all visual content and media created during this event and on the Harmony Family Yoga studio at 1655 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd, Suite 101.
- All visual content and media created during this event and on the Harmony Family Yoga studio are not to be used for any type of profit, sales or advertising unless written consent by Harmony Family Yoga.
- All visual content and media created during this event and on the Harmony Family Yoga studio are only to be used in non-profit promotion on digital Social Media platforms.
- All visual content and media created during this event and on the Healing Haven property must visibly acknowledge, tag and credit Harmony Family Yoga across all social platforms, blogs, websites, press and publications.
- Harmony Family Yoga may use any and all visual content and media created during this event and on t the Harmony Family Yoga studio for their own promotional usage on all Social Media platforms.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I recognize that activities related to yoga, meditation, sound vibration, holistic healing, workshops, retreats and/or involve physical, emotional and mental activities may be strenuous. By my participation in any activity/practice at or provided by Harmony Family Yoga I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, allergies, injuries or damages, known or unknown, that I may incur. I acknowledge there is no obligation for any person to provide medical care during, prior to or after any activity. I, my heirs and/or representatives release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue or assert a claim against Harmony Family Yoga, CC SAMADHI, LLC for any physical, mental and/or emotional injury, damages or reactions caused. I have carefully read this waiver and release. By signing this form, I voluntarily agree to all the above terms by Harmony Family Yoga.