Similar to personal fitness training, one-on-one yoga is tailored to your specific needs. Private instruction lets you work on what makes sense for you, at your own pace and at a time that is convenient for you.
With lots of personalized attention, private instruction can be one of the best ways to begin, return or advance your experience with yoga.Teachers use their skills, knowledge and intuition to determine the best holistic approach for each student as they bring their individual physical or spiritual needs, experiences and specific health conditions to the session.
Regardless of level, age or stage of life, private lessons provide the perfect setting to address your individual needs and goals. You and your instructor will discuss your goals and recommend postures for your specific body.
Yoga is a journey from the self to the self.
The most important relationship we can have is the one you have with yourself.
“The most important journey you can take is one of self-discovery. To know yourself, you must spend time with yourself, you must not be afraid to be alone. Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” – Aristotle
Private Yoga Sessions are Helpful When:
- You are beginner and want to start a healthy practice without being overwhelmed or intimidated by a group setting.
- You want to take your practice deeper and focus, in-depth, on specific asanas.
- You want to develop a yoga or meditation practice that you can do within the comfort of your own home.
- You have injuries (back, shoulder, knee) or health concerns (stress, arthritis, insomnia, pregnancy).
- You are interested in working towards a specific physical goal, such as increased flexibility, balance or strength.
- You want to target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings.
- You want to increase your mental focus.
- You want to incorporate yoga into your weight-loss or strength-training program.
- You want to utilize yoga as a way to cross-train for surfing and scuba diving.
With private instruction, you can deepen your practice, increase your confidence, ask questions in a confidential environment and receive personalized guidance and hands-on adjustments tailored to your individual needs.
Here are three common approaches in private sessions:
New to Yoga
$150/ 1 Private + 6 Classes
$125/ Per Session
5 Private Sessions
$500/ 5 Sessions
Private Sessions are $125 for a single session. A FIVE Sessions Package is available for $500. Rates may vary depending on the teacher. To BOOK your session with Cici Bo or any other teacher, please email: cc@HarmonyFamilyYoga.com
Our New to Yoga Package offers you the advantage of a private session and a 6-class pass at a reduced price of $150. This is available for a one-time purchase.
*All Conejo Valley Unified School Employees receive a $20 savings on your initial purchase. Please present a valid school identification badge to receive this offer. *Military and Veteran Discounts available. Please email info@HarmonyFamilyYoga.com
Services for Soul Healing:
Harmony Family Yoga is proud to offer a variety of mind and body services designed to complement and enhance your yoga practice as well as your health and wellness routine. From the moment you enter our zen space you’ll be greeted by a friendly smile and the healing power of calming and subtle scents.
Our team of wellness professionals are experts in their specific modalities and have been carefully screened and selected based on their education, certifications, experience, quality, and the harmony they express through their therapies and towards their clients.
Individual Yoga Instruction (Asana) with Pranayama (breathwork)
Charkra Balancing Sessions
Reiki Energy Healing
Yoga Nidra Session
Ayurveda Medicine / Ayurveda Massage
Ayurvedic Yoga Session
Meditation and Breath
“Take a deeper look and truly see how the journey of self discovery leads to a happier you”.