KIDS YOGA TEACHER’S TRAINING
This blended training combines independent learning with two energetic, dynamic days of classroom instruction. Before the training, you will create an account with OKAY – Online Kidding Around Yoga. Here you will find your learning modules. The first two will prepare you for your intense, fun Two Day Live Training and are required to be completed. The remaining modules give you the chance to use and review the massive amount of knowledge you just received in your training.
You do NOT need prior yoga teacher trainings to attend Kids Yoga Teacher’s trainings. Kidding Around Yoga is designed for anyone who loves to work with kids. You can start your own kid-centered yoga business, enrich your adult classes, bring something special to your academic classroom, or even introduce your own family to the benefits and joys of yoga. This training can enhance your career and change your life and the lives of all of those beautiful young yogis in your future. Just ask our grads!
Your tuition includes access to two exciting days of hands on instruction covering breathing practices, meditation, deep relaxation, asanas, games, activities, arts and crafts, business and marketing, and so much more. And just when you think there can’t possibly be anything more, check it out. You also receive a link to a huge catalog of original Kidding Around Yoga music. Incorporating yoga poses and fun cardio activities, this music takes any kids class up a notch. Kids love Kidding Around Yoga, and so will you!
- Games and songs… and MORE games and songs!
- Easy class planning using our amazing class outline
- Behavior management techniques
- Age appropriate activities for 2-12 year olds
- 80+ asanas appropriate to our songs and games
- Yogic philosophy, pranayama, meditation and chanting
- Tips for Family, Mommy & Me, Babies, Teens, and Classroom Yoga
- Partner Yoga
- Teaching yoga in various environments
- Physical contraindications of poses
- Deep relaxation/guided meditation for kids… The Secret Garden
- How to run a successful kids yoga business
- Yoga birthday parties and day camps
- Observe a family class taught by your trainer
- Stress management for kids
- Cookin’ with KAY… fun ways to share healthy eating habits
- Yog-arts & crafts