Being committed to peaceful, informed and respectful labors, this Prenatal Yoga Series focuses on the power of natural birth as well as labor options and when interventions may be necessary.
Each week, we will practice breathing, meditation and asana in relation to the theme. Each theme builds upon the last as a journey through pregnancy in preparation for birth and motherhood.
- Rediscover the alignments of your body
- Learn to work with breathing techniques in reducing fear and uncertainty.
- Increase your confidence in your changing body
- Surround your family with joy in this amazing experience of birthing your newborn
This 6-Weeks Prenatal Class Series will focus on a weekly theme:
- Wk 1- Inner Inquiry
- Wk 2- Release/ creating space
- Wk 3- Embracing Change
- Wk 4- Grounding
- Wk 5- Connection
- Lead by birth doula, specializing in pre- and post-natal yoga.
- *Any unused class credits may apply towards the next series.
Meet the Instructor
Natalie is a birth doula, specializing in pre- and post-natal yoga. Her sankulpa (heart based intention) is to empower women to trust their bodies and intuition in order to move, flow, and birth from a place of peace and ease. Using a blend of Hatha and vinyasa, her class offers variations for each movement and allows you taking the time to feel into a pose as well as finding a flow.
- PRICE: Full Series $220 per person;
- Single Class Drop In: $40