Yoga in Nature with Sunshine and Fresh Air
Harmony Family Yoga Now Offering Weekly Outdoor Classes at the Studio and in the Park.
Connect your mind and body while stretching on the grass as we breathe into each pose and relieve tension and stress. Whether you are just getting started or looking to pick up the pace, keep fit while exploring the and enjoying the fresh air, we are here to help you find your own journey of yoga.
Take in the nature beauty and boost your immunity as we calm the mind, strengthen the body, and improve your health! From kids, adults and seniors yoga and meditation classes, there is something for everyone to try out.
Find your ZEN with Outdoor Yoga
We are reconnecting safely with physically distanced practice to continue offer wellness solutions for our community! We missed you in our drishti as we practice at home or remotely online the past 6 months. We are happy and grateful to bring the in-person interactions back to our community and would love to see you back and join us.
Choose a class pack to join regularly.
Adult Yoga Pack: 4 Classes – $80.00 (save $5 per class!)*
Family Yoga Pack: 4 Classes – $88.00 (save $5 per class!)*
Membership: $59 per month for Children, $89 per month for Adult.
All memberships include 10% off private, workshops and retail.
OUTDOOR CLASS PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS – FALL 2020
- Class size is limited. Pre-register for class is required.
- Please read and follow our COVID guidance and policy.
- Wear a cloth mask that covers you nose and mouth when you arrive and leave. You may remove the mask once you are on your mat.
- We recommend you bring your own gear, mats, towels, picnic blanket etc.
- Observe social distancing of 6 feet at all times, from the moment you arrive on site, until you leave.
- Contactless payment is encouraged ahead of time. Outdoor classes are included in our Membership. For our Fall Special, outdoor classes drop-in starting form $20.